Dear members of the Six Figure Text Club,
I owe you an apology. I messed up…big time. I’m sorry.
A few months ago, when we launched Six Figure Texts, I was excited to share some of our best advice for growing your freelance business to $100,000+ in bite-sized advice 2x week over SMS.
Due to primarily two issues, I have not delivered on that promise.
Those two reasons were:
- My own poor planning & personal bandwidth for this new project.
- A major flaw in the technology I selected to manage our texts.
Sparing you the boring details, it’s easy for you to see that you are not getting what you paid for and you have every right to be disappointed, frustrated, or even angry.
Therefore, today I’m taking immediate measures to make this right.
How I Hope to Fix It
First, please know how much your trust and confidence means to me. You took a risk on this new project and I let you down. I hope the following actions will help rebuild a bit of trust and make up for where I’ve let you down.
Here’s what I’m doing this week to make things right:
- First, I’m refunding 100% of ALL paymentsyou’ve ever made to the Six Figure Text Club.
I’ll be footing the bill on processing fees and you’ll receive all of your money back from the day you subscribed.
You can expect to see the refund in your account within 7-10 business days at most (that’s a bank thing, not me. Sorry.)
- Second, I’m putting Six Figure Texts on hold momentarily while I figure out the technology issues and bandwidth problems that have caused so many mistakes and frustrations.
- Finally, when Six Figure Texts is available again, it will be 100% FREE to anyone who wants to join. I hope you’ll consider joining again when I relaunch Six Figure Texts. I’ll send you a text message and an email when we’re ready to invite you back.
Thanks for Understanding
Above all, I want to thank you for your patience and understanding.
I’m only human. And while that’s not an excuse for failing you, I hope the steps I’m taking will make up for the missteps along the way.
As always, I wish you the best of luck in growing your freelance business and hope to be in touch soon.
Creator, Six Figure Text Club